Re: Evolution!!

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 08:50:31 -0500

Absolutely not! Just my poor usage of expression. What I meant was you
make a statement and I reply or I make a statement and you reply. Usually
I don't carry those any further. Notice I use the word 'usually'. There
are some instances where I feel additional comment is needed. Still am
enjoying this exchange immensely.

Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth
shall make you free. John 8:32
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net

----------
<casablancagirl@yahoo.com>; evolution@calvin.edu
> Subject: Re: Evolution!!
> Date: Monday, July 13, 1998 9:32 PM

> >more than 10,000 years and they have shown that evolution can't occur?
> >don't think any experiment has been going on that long. And if an
> >experiment has not been consistently carried out for the past 10,000
years
> >or more, then you can't say that experiments have indicated anything!<<<
> >
> >Yes I can. I usually do not answer your replies.
>
> You used to. Have I fallen out of favor with you?
>
> >Let the reader decide
> >which is more logical. This one, however, just cries for a reply.
Agreed