Re: Attacks

Stephen Jones (sejones@ibm.net)
Tue, 02 Jun 1998 05:15:14 +0800

Burgy

On Wed, 27 May 1998 15:14:23 -0600, John W. Burgeson wrote:

JWB>"Yes, you *are* "wrong on this"! Like Ed you are conflating two different
>claims I made in originally two different threads:
>
>1. That Glenn destructively criticises Christian apologists.
>
>2. That Glenn makes ad hominem attacks on myself and other creationist
>Reflectorites."
>
>OK. The question still stands. You claim Glenn has made ad hominem
>attacks (plural). I have not seen any. Your one example of such an attack
>was not valid. Or do you still claim that it is valid?

See my message to Glenn. I am terminating all discussions re ad hominems right
now, in order to concentrate on the *real* issues.

Future messages about Glenn's ad hominems will be ignored.

Steve

"Evolution is the greatest engine of atheism ever invented."
--- Dr. William Provine, Professor of History and Biology, Cornell University.
http://fp.bio.utk.edu/darwin/1998/slides_view/Slide_7.html

Stephen E (Steve) Jones ,--_|\ sejones@ibm.net
3 Hawker Avenue / Oz \ Steve.Jones@health.wa.gov.au
Warwick 6024 ->*_,--\_/ Phone +61 8 9448 7439
Perth, West Australia v "Test everything." (1Thess 5:21)