Re: Glenn's ad hominems (was Stephen wrote:)

Stephen Jones (sejones@ibm.net)
Tue, 02 Jun 1998 05:14:43 +0800

Bill

On Tue, 26 May 1998 20:58:25 -0600, Bill Payne wrote:

>CM> I've seen _ad hominem_ attacks
>> often enough to know what one looks like, but *never* from Glenn.
>> Indeed, while I don't agree with his central thesis, I believe that
>> his desire to get at the truth and his manner of engaging with the
>> data (rather than on grounds of personality) are wholly exemplary.

BP>I agree. He can get a little pushy at times, especially if he supects
>you may harbor YEC inclinations as I do, but that's part of sorting out
>the data and what we believe.

Thanks for your input.

See my message to Glenn. I am terminating all discussions re ad hominems right
now, in order to concentrate on the *real* issues.

Future messages about Glenn's ad hominems will be ignored.

Sorry.

Steve

"Evolution is the greatest engine of atheism ever invented."
--- Dr. William Provine, Professor of History and Biology, Cornell University.
http://fp.bio.utk.edu/darwin/1998/slides_view/Slide_7.html

Stephen E (Steve) Jones ,--_|\ sejones@ibm.net
3 Hawker Avenue / Oz \ Steve.Jones@health.wa.gov.au
Warwick 6024 ->*_,--\_/ Phone +61 8 9448 7439
Perth, West Australia v "Test everything." (1Thess 5:21)