Re: Destructive criticism of Christian apologists (was Denigrating falsehood)

Stephen Jones (sejones@ibm.net)
Thu, 28 May 1998 20:02:09 +0800

Glenn

I said "regularly". I will ask you one more time:

Do you go *regularly* to church? Do you read the Bible and pray *regularly*?
Do you pray for your `enemies' like Morris, Gish, Ross and Johnson?

It is no crime if you don't *regularly* go to church, or read the Bible and pray
*regularly*. But it is a bit naughty to keep evading the question. How about
a simple "yes" or "no" (Mt 5:37).

And if you don't go *regularly* to church, *regularly* read the Bible and pray
*regularly*, then it does weaken somewhat the `moral high ground' that is
such a feature of your destructive posts against Christian apologists.

After this last chance, I will definitely assume that:

1. You don't "go regularly to church"
2. You don't "read the ible and pray regularly"
3. You don't "pray for your `enemies' like Morris, Gish, Ross and Johnson"

Steve

"Evolution is the greatest engine of atheism ever invented."
--- Dr. William Provine, Professor of History and Biology, Cornell University.
http://fp.bio.utk.edu/darwin/1998/slides_view/Slide_7.html

Stephen E (Steve) Jones ,--_|\ sejones@ibm.net
3 Hawker Avenue / Oz \ Steve.Jones@health.wa.gov.au
Warwick 6024 ->*_,--\_/ Phone +61 8 9448 7439
Perth, West Australia v "Test everything." (1Thess 5:21)