Re: Glenn's ad hominems FAQ (was half-evolved feather pt 2)

Stephen Jones (sejones@ibm.net)
Wed, 27 May 1998 05:52:22 +0800

Terry

On Mon, 18 May 1998 16:49:40 -0600, Terry M. Gray wrote:

Good to hear from you again Terry! Do you know when the Reflector
archive will be fixed? I tried your archive at Colorado State but it did
not seem to be up to date.

>>GM>Sigh. This is why I am giving up on you Stephen.

TG>All the rhetoric aside, Steve, why can't dinosaurs have feathers? Or is it
>simply a matter of definition that anything with feathers is a bird?
>That's no help at all--at that level the debate is merely semantics.
>
>Perhaps birds are dinosaurs....

I never said that dinosaurs *can't* have feathers. Personally I have no
problem with God creating a bird out of a dinosaur or any other reptile.

My question was, what would a dinosaur with feathers be called if not
a bird?

Steve

"Evolution is the greatest engine of atheism ever invented."
--- Prof. William Provine, Cornell University.
http://fp.bio.utk.edu/darwin/1998/slides_view/Slide_7.html

Stephen E (Steve) Jones ,--_|\ sejones@ibm.net
3 Hawker Avenue / Oz \ Steve.Jones@health.wa.gov.au
Warwick 6024 ->*_,--\_/ Phone +61 8 9448 7439
Perth, West Australia v "Test everything." (1Thess 5:21)