Re: Attacks

Stephen Jones (sejones@ibm.net)
Tue, 19 May 1998 05:32:38 +0800

Burgy

On Thu, 14 May 1998 12:40:53 -0600, John W. Burgeson wrote:

JWB>Stephen wrote to Glenn:

SJ>"So your attacks on Christian apologists like Morris & Parker and Davis
>& Kenyon, regarding..."

>JWB>From what I can see, Stephen, Glenn often ATTACKS
>the reasoning and lack of data integrity of certain
>self-styled apologists.

I am primarily defending *Hugh Ross* and *Phil Johnson* from Glenn's
attacks. Are you claiming they are "self-styled apologists"?

But I would dispute your claim that even "Morris & Parker and Davis
& Kenyon" are "self-styled apologists".

JWB>I have not seen him attack the person. There is a difference,
>of course.

I never said Glenn attacks "the person" of Christian apologists. You
are being over-literal.

My point is that Glenn's attacks on the position of Christian apologists
is 100% negative. I have never heard him say anything positive about
the position of *any* Christian apologist.

Stephen E (Steve) Jones ,--_|\ sejones@ibm.net
3 Hawker Avenue / Oz \ Steve.Jones@health.wa.gov.au
Warwick 6024 ->*_,--\_/ Phone +61 8 9448 7439
Perth, West Australia v "Test everything." (1Thess 5:21)