Re: Geology

Stephen Jones (sejones@ibm.net)
Mon, 11 May 1998 05:30:37 +0800

Glenn

On Tue, 05 May 1998 20:18:12 -0500, Glenn R. Morton wrote:

>SJ>More attacking of Christian apologists!

GM>Stephen, disagreeing with what they say is not always worthy of special
>commendation, but thanks for noticing.

You don't just "disagree with what they" (ie. "Christian apologists") say, you
"attack" them *destructively*. I don't think I have ever heard you say anything
positive about any "Christian apologists.

I have asked you for you to state your what your Christian bona fides are, in
order to assess your Christian credibility in attacking leading "Christian apologists"
like Hugh Ross and Phil Johnson. But you have ignored same. In case this was
an oversight, I will again give you an opportunity to state what your Christian bona
fides are: