Re: Geology

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 17:13:50 -0500

>>> As for index
fossils, it is true that index fossils are used in the field to identify
strata, but only tentatively. <<<

My understanding is that index fossils are the bottom line if there is a
variance with radiometric dating. I could be wrong, however, if you care
to expand on that.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net