Re: Design of Faces

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 14:27:59 -0500

At 02:56 PM 4/11/98 -0400, Jim Bell wrote:

>Now please, don't get touchy on me, after all we've been through together
>[goodness knows you've used the 'lawyer' epithet against me quite enough].
>Just stay on track and go back and tell me why you used "purpose" in the
>manner you did, and why you can draw inferences when it pleases you, but
>ignore them when it doesn't.

Jim, do you even read what anyone writes? It is really difficult not to get
'touchy' I quote from my last post on why I used purpose. If you had read
the post you would have seen that I got 'purpose' from Behe. Here is what I
wrote:

>>Behe defines design as "The purposeful arrangement of parts." Fine, but
how do I determine your "purpose"???? Determination of purpose is a
subjective, inferential activity.<<

and

Foundation, Fall and Flood