Re: Conspiracy? (was DIFFICULTIES OF DARWINISM 1.4-)

Derek McLarnen (dmclarne@pcug.org.au)
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:05:48 +1000

--------------4FC6CDF71D80051E0CB0901F

Ron Chitwood wrote:

> claim to speak for God tell you to believe and do; don't
> think for yourself, but allow the people who claim to speak
> for God do your thinking for you." Good advice? I think not!<<<
>
RC> It is if you let people rather than God speak. I believe, however,
> that God reveals himself in the Bible and one must glean His > intentions from that book.

As long as you do your own "gleaning", you are probably safe from the
manipulators.

On the other hand, I would be vulnerable, since I tend to seek expert
advice on matters in which I am not expert.

Regards,

Derek
--------------4FC6CDF71D80051E0CB0901F

begin: vcard