Re: Evolution debate

Karen L Johnson (botanist1@juno.com)
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 10:55:46 -0600

From: "Arthur V. Chadwick" <chadwicka@swac.edu>
To: botanist1@juno.com (Karen L Johnson), evolution@calvin.edu
Subject: Re: Evolution debate
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 09:10:14 -0800

>Sorry, but after lurking for months, I am at my limit for reading
>meaningless exchanges.

Just how many months have you been lurking? It seems to me you suddenly
popped up about the time "Trivers" left. Since you both have the same
email server, I suspect you are the same person. You could prove
otherwise
if you wished.
Art
http://chadwicka.swau.edu

You must be kidding --

Me and about a million other people -- especially those of us who are
government employees and can't use our work email for "personal" reasons
use this service.

Sorry for getting off on the wrong foot.

<extracting same from mouth>

lurking mode back on...
Karen

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]