Re: Evolution debate

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Thu, 05 Mar 1998 06:08:30 -0600

At 05:06 AM 3/5/98 -0600, Karen L Johnson wrote:

>Both Glenn and Stephen postulate against models of natural science and
>evolution that are not mainstream science or rational constructs thereof.

Considering that I am an evolutionist, I wonder if you really read anything
I write:

>BTW: I did check the archves and the citations and Glenn wasn't telling
>the truth in his dispute with Trivers. In addition, two of Glenn's
>citations with regard to the "Eve Hypothesis" were bogus. I am not as
>qualified to comment on whether any were out of context..

Then please tell me which ones. Trivers would make this charge without any
specifics and now you do it. Please tell me the specific cases. If I am
wrong I will thank you for correcting me.

and

Foundation, Fall and Flood