Re: Controversy emerging from the OPEN LETTER

E G M (e_g_m@yahoo.com)
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 07:58:12 -0800 (PST)

They obviously updated their directories, here is what I found, it
worked this morning. I may add that E. Scott has also replied to M.P.

---Bill Payne <bpayne@voyageronline.net> wrote:

> E G M wrote:
> >
> > The controversy emerging from the OPEN LETTER criticizing the change
> > on the NABT statement on evolution is heating up. Dr. Johnson has
> > been the first to reply for the "opposition" and the materialists
have
> > about 100 signatures on their behalf, including that of Dr.
Lewontin.
> > If interested visit:
> >
> > http://fp.bio.utk.edu/darwin/letterhome.html
>
> Hi Eduardo,
>
> I tried the link above but it was "not found." Do you have a better
> address?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bill Payne

==

EGM
"in ipso enim vivimus et movemur et sumus sicut"