Re: Laurie Appleton and insults

Stephen Jones (sejones@ibm.net)
Mon, 02 Mar 98 22:40:41 +0800

Wesley

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 23:14:14 -0600 (CST), Wesley R. Elsberry wrote:

[...]

>SJ>Agreed. Abuse *is* "ineffective". Why don't you realise this and
>either answer Laurie properly or ignore him? There may be are others
>reading the exchanges (like me) who could benefit from evolutionists
>calmly responding factually.

>[...]

WE>On the whole, I believe that "calm, factual responses" pretty
>well characterizes my correspondence to Laurie Appleton. Stephen
>is welcome to document any lapses, if he would care to claim otherwise.

How? As I pointed out previously, you were not on the Fidonet echo
when I was on it with Laurie. My comments wer about those
evolutionists who were. I have no other personal knowledge of other
forums that Laurie inhabits.

Stephen E (Steve) Jones ,--_|\ sejones@ibm.net
3 Hawker Avenue / Oz \ Steve.Jones@health.wa.gov.au
Warwick 6024 ->*_,--\_/ Phone +61 8 9448 7439
Perth, West Australia v "Test everything." (1Thess 5:21)