Re: Darwinism is an edifice of faith

Eduardo G. Moros (moros@castor.wustl.edu)
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 09:25:58 -0600

Hi Morton,

I'm with you. I said before that a half truth is also a half lie
(misrepresentation). But my dear friend, one cannot be objective when one is
so obviously biased. You have shown a great deal of zeal, perhaps as a result
of your crisis of faith years back, this zeal is your bias. You are certainly
sure of yourselve but don't tell me that that certainty is objective.

Salu2 and Happy Holidays

Eduardo

PS:

<<Human beings will always need to interpret themselves in ancient and
familiar terms, the intentional circle enlarging but never breaking; for the
way things are, they will never find an explanation so complete and so
compelling as to make their transcendental urges irrevelant.>> David
Berlinski, The Soul of Man Under Physics, Commentary Jan 96.

<<He [GOD] has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity
in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning
to end. >> Eccl. 3:11.