Re: Darwinism is an edifice of faith

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 20:39:33 -0600

Hi Eduardo,

At 01:10 PM 12/11/97 -0600, Eduardo G. Moros wrote:
>Darwinism is, in fact, an edifice of faith. And people love to throw rocks at
>it while others try to catch the rocks before more windows are broken. This
>is parallel to how people love to throw rocks at religion beliefs while other
>feel compelled to "defend their faith". And if you don't believe me, let me
>say this,
>
>whoever is free from guilt, let her throw the first rock.

I am certainly not without guilt but I am going to defend the observational
data to the end. I defend against observationally false attacks on science
and evolution. If one wants to attack Darwinism/Evolution it would be
profitable for them to get their facts correct. We have seen here recently
that anti-evolutionists say:

Evolutionists believe rodents give rise to whales when in fact it was the
Mesonychids who are not rodents.

There is only one ice age, yet there are entire forests and ocean deposits
found between different glacial deposits which are vertically piled on top
of each other

There is not place that the entire geologic column exists on earth (I
provided a list of about 23 basins around the world where rocks of every
geologic age are piled up in correct order

etc.

Christians should go to great lengths to ensure that their facts are correct
because whether they like it or not, they are putting Christ's name on their
work.

and

Foundation, Fall and Flood