Re: Independant Birth of Organisms

Brian D Harper (bharper@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu)
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 08:43:17 -0500

At 06:24 PM 11/13/97 -0800, Clark wrote:
>Hi,
>
>This is my first post so if I mess up, please excuse me. I am an
>electrical engineer not a biologist. However, I understand that questions
>and comments concerning evolution, theism, creationism and the like are
>welcome from anyone who's "polite".

Things are so quiet around here I suspect Clark is starting to
think he's the only one subscribed to this list :-).

Well, I just wanted to assure Clark that EE's (and all other
engineers) are welcome here and that while lawyers are
tolerated $-), politeness is not :-).

Brian Harper
Associate Professor
Applied Mechanics
The Ohio State University

"... we have learned from much experience that all
philosophical intuitions about what nature is going
to do fail." -- Richard Feynman