Date: Sun, 05 Oct 1997 20:05:01 -0400
From: "John Tant, N4XAN" <jtant@exis.net>
Subject: Valley Christian University

Has anyone on these lists heard of Valley Christian University? It's
supposed to be in Clovis, CA.
jbt
- --
* John B. Tant http://wwwp.exis.net/~jtant jtant@exis.net *
* *
* The opinions I express are my own, don't blame my employer! *
* Principle Approach Education http://www.pilot.infi.net/~stonebdg/ *

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 08:19:35 -0500
From: "Eduardo G. Moros" <moros_eg@castor.wustl.edu>
Subject: Re: Oldest Plant species?

Hi Glenn

Obviously I'm speculating (I mean really speculating) BUT: You said before
that a possible explanation (or your explanation) to the decreasing lifespan of
the patriarcks was inbreeding. Well, walla!!!!, inbreeding, I speculate, could
be an explanation for the great differences we see in life "forms" now. (This
may include to your advanage (I mean to your theories' advantage) the "form" of
humans).

Eduardo.

------------------------------

Has anyone on these lists heard of Valley Christian University? It's
supposed to be in Clovis, CA.
jbt

(My apologies if this shows up twice. The various postmasters said it
was not deliverable the first time.)
- --
* John B. Tant http://wwwp.exis.net/~jtant jtant@exis.net *
* *
* The opinions I express are my own, don't blame my employer! *
* Principle Approach Education http://www.pilot.infi.net/~stonebdg/ *

End of evolution-digest V1 #693