Re: logic makes a comeback

Russell Stewart (diamond@rt66.com)
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 08:57:41 -0600

At 12:58 PM 6/10/97 EDT, you wrote:
>>And speaking of not responding, I have sent you the same questions twice
>>regarding assertions you have made regarding the Bible. I sent them to you,
>>personally, for a third time today. Is there a particular reason you seem to
>>
>>be avoiding the questions? Again, not to rush you, but you did make the
>>assertions and I think you need to support them if you are able.
>

>RS <<It's really not relevant. I apologize for dragging the discussion into
>that area when I should have been focusing on the real issue.>>
>
>I would also add that you have not responded to the allegation that you simply
>made something up to support your critique of the Bible--e.g., the "political
>revisions" that somehow render the extant manuscripts unreliable.

Fine, I'll withdraw that claim, because I admit that I don't have the
evidence to back it up. Fortunately, however, it's not essential or even
relevant to my argument.

Now back to the real issue. You haven't responded to the Biblical quotes I
provided that show how one can use scripture to support slavery, genocide, etc.

| Russell Stewart |
| http://www.rt66.com/diamond/ |
| Albuquerque, New Mexico | diamond@rt66.com |

2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.