Re: Racism is Racism: Evolution is NOT

Russell Stewart (diamond@rt66.com)
Mon, 26 May 1997 01:58:45 -0600

At 11:59 PM 5/24/97 -0500, you wrote:
>At 01:59 AM 5/24/97 -0600, you wrote:
>>>There was a gang member out here some time ago who was tried for murder
>in a
>>>drive-by that killed a two-year-old kid. His sentiment? The two-year-old is
>>>better off dead, because it's a useless world. I did the kid a favor. And
>if
>>>you execute me, big deal. I'm going to die soon enough on the streets.
>>>
>>>Now that is a materialist philosophy, coherent and logical according to its
>>>own terms.
>>
>>And therefore, since one "materialist" believes this, then obviously all
>>materialist logic must be the same, right?
>>
> Of course not. But this particular piece of materialist philosophy cannot
>be *objectively* refuted by another bit of materialist philosophy.

Nor can it be *objectively* refuted by Christian philosophy or any other
philosophy in existence. This is because, as you may or may not be aware,
philosophy is not objective in nature.

Does anyone have a coherent argument to throw against me? I'm getting bored.

| Russell Stewart |
| http://www.rt66.com/diamond/ |
| Albuquerque, New Mexico | diamond@rt66.com |

2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.