Re: Carnivores today? (was Re: Carnivores in Eden)

Arthur V. Chadwick (chadwicka@swac.edu)
Mon, 07 Apr 1997 23:34:35 -0700

At 08:57 PM 4/7/97 -0700, Dario wrote:

Moreover, Acts 10:10-16. Peter was hungry and saw a vision. In this
>vision he saw a spreadout sheet filled with all kinds of animals, insects
>and birds. A voice told him to kill and eat. Peter complained that he
>didn't eat common or unclean things, meaning that he was adhering to the
>jewish law concerning kosher foods. What was
>the reply of the voice ? What God has cleaned it isn't common anymore.
>Let's go a little further to Paul.

I hope you are doing better exegesis on your other texts than you did on
this one. Peter clearly defines what his interpretation of the dream was
in verse 28 of the same chapter. You should do your homework better. This
passage has nothing to do with eating except as a paradigm for a new way of
reaching the world.
Art
http://chadwicka.swau.edu