Re: Thousand of scientists?

Steve Clark (ssclark@facstaff.wisc.edu)
Fri, 04 Apr 1997 16:00:29 -0600

At 09:55 AM 4/3/97 -0300, Marcio wrote:

> Today I was reading the article by Henry Morris in ICR's Back to
>Genesis #100 and I found the following statement
>
>"Many of us are fully credentialed scientists, and we are quite as familiar
>with the scientific and Biblical evidences as they are. Indeed there are now
>*thousands of scientists* (his emphasis) who believe in recent six-day
>creation."
>
> Do anybody know about the existence of a non-christian who believes
>in what YEC say?

I don't know of any such phenotype--it was probably selected against :-)

There are some non-Christian scientists who do not like the common
evolutionary model. I can't tell you what they believe, however.
Steven S. Clark, Ph.D . Phone: 608/263-9137
Associate Professor FAX: 608/263-4226
Dept. of Human Oncology and Email: ssclark@facstaff.wisc.edu
UW Comprehensive Cancer Center
CSC K4-432