Re: NTSE #11 and Dembski and CSI

Paul A. Nelson (pnelson2@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 14:27:28 -0600 (CST)

Loren Haarsma wrote:

>I'd like to try a different way of understanding what Dembski means by
>CSI --- biochemical examples.

>Consider three kinds of ion channels.

[deletia]

>Paul Nelson, would you care to pass this question along to Dembski?

Done.

For the next couple of months, Bill, Steve Meyer and I have put aside
pretty much everything, including answering e-mail, to finish our long-delayed
book on ID theory. I'm not supposed to be doing this. We'll put Loren's
difficult question in a big file of difficult questions we're keeping, and
will try to field the answer in the book manuscript.

Paul Nelson

P.S. to Pim van Meurs. Write to Stephen Gould, and ask him for
the observational evidence that the panda's thumb is suboptimal.

Not his opinion. The evidence.