Re: Polystrate trees

Glenn Morton (grmorton@gnn.com)
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 23:51:06

Randy Landrum wrote:

> Some polystrate
>trees even intersect more than one coal layer!

Can you cite a reference which tells the reader where this polystrate tree
intersecting more than one layer is? I have looked at lots of creationist
references and so far have found two claims that polystrate trees intersect
more than one coal seam, but they never tell where it is. I don't think it
exists. Can you prove to me that it does exist?

You cite:
>"The Young Earth" John D. Morris Ph.D. (Polystrate Fossils page 100)

But Morris does not say where it is. I don't think it exists. If it did, why
wouldn't he tell us where it is. This is something that would make me have to
do some thinking about the way coal was formed.

glenn

Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm