Re: Glenn's history

Randy Landrum (randyl@efn.org)
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 21:51:15 -0800 (PST)

On 13 Jan 1997, Jim Bell wrote:

> <<In other words, if Christians had been a little more tolerant, the whole
> thing might not have blown up in their face.>>

TOLERANT!!!! TOLERANT!! Ok you guys hit my hot spot! Tolerance allows the
Hitlers of the world to succeed! As christians are we supposed to keep
silent as the world to goes to hell? Maybe if Christ was a little
more tolerant he would not have had to die on the cross. Yea that is what
the world needs for christians to be a little more tolerant! Ever hear of
the great commission? Go ye therefore and be tolerant!

-Randy