Re: Early Adam/Recent Noah?

Denis Lamoureux (dlamoure@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca)
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 18:52:07 -0700 (MST)

Hi Travis,
I quite appreciate two points you make in your post.

On Mon, 6 Jan 1997, Travis E. Doane wrote:

> During that time, a
> pastor held a seminar on creation/evolution from the YEC perspective and,
> unfortunately, I fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Don't feel bad, many of us have a similar story.

> But one thing I have determined is that dogmatic creationists,
> especially young earthers, are doing a great disservice to Christianity
> by putting up unnecessary barriers between believers and unbelievers.

I think the Pauline term is "stumbling block."

In Him,
Denis

Denis O. Lamoureux DDS PhD PhD
Department of Oral Biology Residence:
Faculty of Dentistry # 1908
University of Alberta 8515-112 Street
Edmonton, Alberta Edmonton, Alberta
T6G 2N8 T6G 1K7
CANADA CANADA

Lab: (403) 492-1354
Residence: (403) 439-2648
Dental Office: (403) 425-4000

E-mail: dlamoure@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca

"In all debates, let truth be thy aim, and endeavor to gain
rather than expose thy opponent."