Re: Economic irreducible complexity

Glenn Morton (grmorton@gnn.com)
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 17:34:21

Jim wrote:

>Glenn wrote:
>
><<You say the economy is designed. Is Henry Grady Weaver the designer of the
>economy? If he is not the economic designer, please tell me who is.>>
>
>There were lots of them. Most of them now forgotten, but they forged the
>philosophy that allowed the economy to develop as it has. You can read
>Weaver's book for more.

Wow, this is news to me. The Romans had no economy. I wonder why historians
think they had an economy? The Sumerians must not have had an economy either
since one of the main designers of the economy lived after they did.

This will revolutionize historical concepts.

glenn

Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm