Re: Proving Hitler wrong

Randy Landrum (randyl@efn.org)
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 17:04:14 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 16 Nov 1996, Brian D. Harper wrote:

> As Steve keeps insisting, we have to distinguish between evolution
> science and the philosophy (or religion if you wish) of evolutionism.
>
> Evolution science and any other science cannot make any value
> judgements so we must be talking of evolutionism.

Evolution is basically a religious philosophy. Both creation and evolution
are religous views of life upon which people build their particular models
of philisophy, science or history. The issue, therefore, is not science
versus religion but religion versus religion (the science of one religion
versus the science of another religion).