Re: Fish eyes...

Brian D. Harper (harper.10@osu.edu)
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 09:28:08 -0500

At 08:35 PM 11/11/96 -0800, Randy wrote:

>When those who profess to be Christians ignore huge sections of
>scripture to fit the evolution of religion for science, they are
>nothing but a rotting mouth symbol of christianity. They are the
>predator that bites off the face of all those who have died and
>used the symbol of the Fish as their faith in Jesus Christ.

Randy, I hope you will forgive a slight paraphrase of one
of Jesus' sayings. See to your own rotting mouth before talking
about the rotting mouths of others.

Brian Harper | "If you don't understand
Associate Professor | something and want to
Applied Mechanics | sound profound, use the
The Ohio State University | word 'entropy'"
| -- Morrowitz
Bastion for the naturalistic |
rulers of science |