Re: Stephen, I was wrong (was Re: Theory-Data Matching)

Glenn Morton (GRMorton@gnn.com)
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 19:29:21

This is quite amazing but I have experienced this before. In spite of my
saying that what I wrote as a YEC was wrong, stupid, and ill-informed, I can't
get people to cease using my previous stuff as support for their
position--even when I tell them that. I have am truly sorry for having
unintentionally misled Christians and God will judge me for that, but I am
doing everything I can to undo that former damage. The problem is, no one
wants to listen.

Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm