Re: The difference of man and the difference it makes

Glenn Morton (GRMorton@gnn.com)
Thu, 05 Sep 1996 21:28:37

Jim wrote:

>But do you believe, as Glenn does, that these were FULLY human, in the
> sense
>we are today? With the capacities the Bible indicates? Do you believe these
>humans were farming four million years ago? Building boats? Communing and
>entering covenants with God?

4 million years ago, I do not believe humans were building boats. There is no
evidence that they were. I do beleive that prior to that there might have
been at least one boat earlier.

As to entering covenants with God? If they were made in the image of God then
yes they entered into covenants with Him.

By the way Jim, you once wrote that I had no evidence of our genus from 4
million years ago. I provided some last week and you have not said a word
about it. There was some form of Homo from rocks of 4 million years ago. Why
wouldn't you consider that a successful prediction for my view?

glenn
Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm