Re: Jim's poor view of the Neanderthal

Glenn Morton (GRMorton@gnn.com)
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 23:14:42

Paul wrote:

>So we see evidence for speech somewhere within your model of man's
>evolution. Language is good evidence for intellect, and intellect is
>good evidence for, and is a good correlation with, God-given humanness.
>This we observe in ourselves today. Do you agree that, putting your 5+
>million origin date aside, Adam and Noah possessed that same God given
>humanness in terms of intellect and spirit that we possess today? If
>not, on what basis do you draw your conclusion?

I believe that Adam and Noah possessed the same humanness in terms of
intellect and spirit that we possess today. What Noah's descendants could not
have possessed was any sophisticated technology. What most christians are
doing in their response to the fossil man problem is confusing technology with
humanness.

glenn
Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm