Re: Is it soup yet? #4

Denis Lamoureux (dlamoure@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca)
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 22:05:37 -0700 (MST)

Hi Brian,
Me again. I forgot to add something to the post I just sent:

On Thu, 28 Mar 1996, Brian D. Harper wrote:

> BH:>>(b) he doesn't deserve credit for it. IMHO, proper credit is
> >>due the first person who *was* willing to take responsibility
> >>for the idea by publishing it and defending it publicly.
> >
> SJ:>This is your criteria. But the fact is that Charles Darwin *has*
> >been given the "credit" for it, because he first thought of it and
> >wrote it down (albeit in private correspondence).

Stephen, your statement is utter nonsense. And Brian has just proven it
to you. This is an example of your tendency to make wild overstatements.
You love giving the impression you are a scholar with your many and
extended posts of gobs and gobs of recycled SECONDARY LITERATURE, but
the reality of the situation is that you are intellectually wreckless.

As always,
Denis

Denis O. Lamoureux DDS PhD PhD (cand)
Department of Oral Biology Residence:
Faculty of Dentistry # 1908
University of Alberta 8515-112 Street
Edmonton, Alberta Edmonton, Alberta
T6G 2N8 T6G 1K7
CANADA CANADA

Lab: (403) 492-1354
Residence: (403) 439-2648
Dental Office: (403) 425-4000

E-mail: dlamoure@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca

"In all debates, let truth be thy aim, and endeavor to gain
rather than expose thy opponent."