Inerrancy

Ross Pavlac (rpavlac@mcs.com)
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 20:07:19 -0600

At 03:41 PM 3/13/96 -0600, Steve Clark wrote:
>I would define inerrancy as a belief that the Bible is truthful. However,
>its truth is not always best understood in a literal reading. Truth is
>taught in the parables, but not if one reads them literally.

A Protestant group of scholars got together to form the ICBI about 13 years
ago and came up with a formal definition of inerrancy. It runs about six
pages (as I recall). I have it on ASCII form and could (in theory) post it

-- will the administrator let me know if this is too off-topic?

_____\/
Ross / @=== Internet: rpavlac@mcs.com
/______/ CompuServe: 76636.1343@compuserve.com
___/ x x Pavlac WWW: TBA (coming soon to a web server
near you!)