Re: Dean Kenyon (was Darwinist Macro-Evolution)

Thomas L Moore (mooret@GAS.UUG.Arizona.EDU)
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 17:19:54 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 8 Feb 1996 Jim.Foley@symbios.com wrote:

> >> I would argue at this point you don't know anything he taught in
> >> class. It is as I said before.. the philosophers and the horse....
> >> Unless you know of some good reason to suspect him of dishonesty, why
> >> don't you try asking him.
>
> Whoa, no-one's accused anyone of dishonesty in this thread, have they?

Actually, what I did was play "devil's advocate" rather than accuse
anyone of dishonesty. My point being we really need all the information
to really make an informed opinion about the Kenyon thing. Just asking
Kenyon really isn't enough. If someone honestly wants to investigate
what was claimed, they would need to look at the documentation of the
accusations by students and their responses. As I said elsewhere, there
really isn't point since the case is settled.

Tom