Re: Dean Kenyon (was Darwinist Macro-Evolution)

Bill Hamilton (hamilton@predator.cs.gmr.com)
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 07:53:59 -0500

At 5:28 PM 2/7/96 -0800, Arthur V. Chadwick wrote:
>I have just been catching up on my mail after a couple of weeks of absence,
>and was able to read all the stuff on Kenyon at one sitting. I was appalled
>that nobody has yet established what Kenyon was teaching. I heard hearsay,
>and speculation and second hand reports. Why doesn't someone ask Kenyon
>what he was teaching? You guys remind me of a bunch of philosophers trying
>to determine the number of teeth in a horses mouth while the horse is
>standing nearby probably more than willing to bare its teeth! He has an
>email address.

Art's right. Does anyone have his email address, before I get frustrated
enough to wade through the U of C gophers? Failing that, does anyone know
what campus he's at? That would save a little time.

Bill Hamilton | Chassis & Vehicle Systems
GM R&D Center | Warren, MI 48090-9055
810 986 1474 (voice) | 810 986 3003 (FAX)
hamilton@gmr.com (office) | whamilto@mich.com (home)