Re: Gish's questionable statements

Brian D. Harper (bharper@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu)
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 09:41:23 -0500

Bill Hamilton wrote:

>Jim Foley wrote
>
>>In the document
>>referred to by Bill and posted by Brian(?), is the following paragraph...
>
>My apologies to Jim, Brian and everyone. I used the redirect command in
>eudora, thinking it would show the fact that I had redirected the message
>more prominently than it did. I had Brian's premission to repost, and
>Brian even said he'd post it if I didn't, but I hadn't intended to
>impersonate Brian.

No apology necessary. I was kind of surprised at first to see that
Bill's post had come from me :-) but then figured it must be due to
something like what Bill mentioned above.

Actually, I don't think Bill really needed to ask my permission to
post the material since it is "public", readily available at the
URL Jim posted.

Brian Harper |
Associate Professor | "It is not certain that all is uncertain,
Applied Mechanics | to the glory of skepticism" -- Pascal
Ohio State University |