age of reflectorites etc

Nancy Biggins (biggins@pacific.net)
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 13:26:02 -0800

>To: evolution@aol.com
>From: biggins@pacific.net (Nancy Biggins)
>Subject: age of reflectorites etc
>Bcc:
>i have been trying to unscribe for 2 days because my hard drive is already
full of posts i haven't yet had time to read and or copy for permanent notes...

>i am female, 59 and grew up in a physiology lab at medical school
>
>i think the answer re my thought process [before i leave you all] is like
an egg carton.... in one compartment i put my belief that bible is literal
and true.
> in another compartment are my thoughts and mutterings and
questions about things that glenn and the rest of you say about physical
data and processes [with legal training from berkeley and oxford, i do not
pay much attention to "language"-type arguments by phil johnson and some of
the other philosophical types.]

>my god would not lie and he does not punish for questions--- there i am
with two compartments. fortunately, i don't think salvation requires them to
be reduced to either/ or