Re: Goodbye

Stephen Jones (sjones@iinet.net.au)
Wed, 10 Jan 96 06:51:07 EST

Group

On Sun, 7 Jan 1996 17:20:43 -0500 you wrote:

[...]

GM>After this message goes out, I am going to leave the reflector for
a while.
> I may or may not be back in a few months.

Goodbye, Glenn. Although I don't always agree with you, I have
profited
greatly by the evidence you have put up, especially that for whale
and human origins.

[...]

GM>But Stephen Jones once said that nobody would buy what I was
selling.

[...]

This was mainly in respect of Glenn's 5.5 million year old, Homo
habilis
Noah. It dis not necessarily apply to other things that Glenn posted.

GM>To Stephen Jones: I wish you well even if you won't speak directly
to me.
>I know that there are some on the reflector who have come to hate my guts. I
>am sorry for that, but I can not do more than state what I believe to be the
>truth about the data. If a Christian can not say something like "I saw spots
>on the sun" because he fears that fellow christians will get mad, then
>Christians are the most to be pittied.

I should make it quite clear that I have not come to hate Glenn's
guts. He
knows I have sent him a number of private, friendly messages
concerning
him personally.

Farewell Glenn. But I am sure like the Terminator, you will be back!
:-)

God bless.

Stephen

| Stephen Jones ,--_|\ sjones@iinet.net.au |
| 3 Hawker Ave / Oz \ http://www.iinet.net.au/~sjones/ |
| Warwick 6024 ->*_,--\_/ phone +61 9 448 7439. (These are |
| Perth, Australia v my opinions, not my employer's) |