Re: Terry Gray

Thomas L Moore (mooret@GAS.UUG.Arizona.EDU)
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 14:14:42 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 7 Dec 1995 vandewat@seas.ucla.edu wrote:

> Terry,
>
> I am having a real problem here. I do not know if I am on the Reflector or
> not. I get messages that have a return address as the Reflector but have
> been told that these were not from the Reflector. Here's the story:
>
> Last week, I left for a retreat on thursday. I got back on sunday and
> had a message saying, "You have been removed from the reflector because
> your address generated too many bounced messages. Please see your
> systems administrator about the problem."
>
> I talked to him and everything is fine on our end. He said I should
> get in contact with you and ask for help. Can you look into this?
>
> Thank You,
>
> robert van de water
> associate researcher
> UCLA

I should clarify what happened with the original reply I made so it
doesn't worry Rob about whether he's on the reflector. I wrote the
original reply as if I was going to send it to the reflector, because I
assumed that's where I was going to send it. But at the last minute,
because of some of the material that I was replying to and how I replied
to it, I felt it was a better choice just to send it to Rob.

Sorry for the confusion.

Tom