Re: Cc: to groups

Stephen Jones (sjones@iinet.net.au)
Thu, 14 Dec 95 06:42:25 EST

Terry

On Tue, 12 Dec 1995 12:17:51 -0400 you wrote:

>Several of you are replying to the author of a post directly and then
>Cc'ing to evolution@calvin.edu or to asa@calvin.edu. This is fine although
>the author to whom you are responding gets two copies of the message. Why
>not just send it the group?

I have re-started cc-ing to the individual because of the spate of
bounced messages (not affecting me this time thankfully). I reasoned
that even if I got bounced, my message to the Reflector would
get through to the recipient. Then if he replied via the Reflector,
the thread could continue.

However, I don't put cc the Reflector, so other problems don't arise.

Thanks for all your tireless work! :-)

God bless.

Stephen

| 3 Hawker Ave | / Oz \ | sjones@odyssey.apana.org.au |
| Warwick 6024 |->*_,--\_/ | http://www.iinet.net.au/~sjones/ |
| Perth, Australia | v | phone +61 9 448 7439 |