Re: De Novo Adam

Steve Clark (ssclark@facstaff.wisc.edu)
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 10:52:48 -0600

Bill writes:
>The text of St. Basil's nine homilies on the creation (the Hexaemeron) is
>available from the Christian Classics Ethereal Library:
>http://ccel.wheaton.edu/
>under the heading "early chruch fathers". It's volume VIII under "Nicene
>and Post-Nicene Fathers Series II"

>Now if someone would save me $40.00 by scanning and including "On the
>Literal Meaning of Genesis" in CCEL...

Thanks for the tip, I didn't know that this existed. For Augustine you
might try http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/jod/augustine.html, however, I have not
found The Literal Meaning of Genesis in this collection.

Steve
Steven S. Clark, Ph.D. Phone: (608) 263-9137
Associate Professor FAX: (608) 263-4226
Dept. of Human Oncology and email: ssclark@facstaff.wisc.edu
UW Comprehensive Cancer Ctr
University of Wisconsin
Madison, WI 53792

"Philosophers consistently see the method of science before their eyes,
and are irresistibly tempted to ask and answer questions in the way science
does. This tendency...leads the philosopher into complete darkness."
Ludwig Wittgestein, The Blue Book, 1933