Re: De Novo Adam (fwd)

Russ Maatman (rmaatman@dordt.edu)
Sat, 2 Dec 1995 16:53:05 -0600 (CST)

To Glenn and the rest of the group,

While Glenn was writing

> Jim Bell wrote:
>
> >I caught the last of an interesting discussion from Russ about the de novo
> >creation of Adam. I agree with Russ entirely, for hermeneutical reasons.
>
> Since you did not mention those hermeneutical reasons, and Russ has
> apparently chosen not to post his views nor forward me the posts he said he
> would,...

I was forwarding six posts, five of mine and one of Denis Lamoureux's.
Good grief, Glenn, it's been all of 48 hours since you requested the
posts. Patience, patience.

Well, :-). Surely not :-(.

Russ

P.S. To me, de novo means brand new. For Adam, a new creation. Not
an animal. Not, as you postulate, from a dead animal.

--

e-mail: rmaatman@dordt.edu Home address:Russell Maatman 401 Fifth Ave. SE Dordt College Sioux Center, Iowa 51250Sioux Center, Iowa 51250 Home phone: (712) 722-0421