Human Evolution Part II

vandewat@seas.ucla.edu
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 14:05:32 -0800 (PST)

Greetings and Salutations,

This post was getting a little long, so I have sent the first part out now.
The remainder will follow upon completion.

Glenn Morton wrote:
>Robert Van de Water wrote:
"Anyway, I seem to have come in at the end of a discussion of a Y chromosome
study. Will someone please tell me if this is the same study as cited in
Hugh Ross's "Chromosome Study Stuns Evolutionists" (Facts and Faith, 3rd
quarter, 1995). If it will be of help, Dr. Ross cites the following