Re: recent posts

Stephen Jones (sjones@iinet.net.au)
Fri, 24 Nov 95 06:38:42 EST

David

On Tue, 21 Nov 1995 09:38:56 GMT you wrote:

>Just to say thanks for the two posts re past communications
>and the comments on resubscribing. If it's just a bug, I will
>happily resubscribe. But what I cannot do is change anything at my
>end before I do this. The note from Terry is reassuring on this.

Don't change anything. It is their fault not yours.

>All being well, at some time during the next six months, I'll be
>circulating short papers on "design issues" - hoping to tighten up
>ideas for next year's CiS conference.

Good.

BTW, I am writing to Pearce. I will produce a short paper on the
two-Adam model and send it to him for comment. I will probably
post it to the Reflector as well.

God bless.

Stephen

| 3 Hawker Ave | / Oz \ | sjones@odyssey.apana.org.au |
| Warwick 6024 |->*_,--\_/ | http://www.iinet.net.au/~sjones/ |
| Perth, Australia | v | phone +61 9 448 7439 |