Re: Testing Darwinism, part 2

Steve Clark (ssclark@facstaff.wisc.edu)
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 23:42:52 -0600

>Steve Clark wrote:
>>So Walter, why don't you tell us in detail, what type of test
>>[of evolution] you would accept.
>
>Leading evolutionists and scientific organizations used testability in court
>cases against creation theory. It's all documented. They made it clear
>what the requirement is. I suggest you start there.
>
>-- Walter ReMine

Walter, you have rejected all attempts Loren brought forward to show how a
model of natural selection can lead to certain predictions about nature. It
is incumbent upon you to explain what sort of testability you would accept.
At this juncture, I am not interested in what leading evolutionists and
scientific organization would say. Just be straight with us here.

Steve
Steven S. Clark, Ph.D. Phone: (608) 263-9137
Associate Professor FAX: (608) 263-4226
Dept. of Human Oncology and email: ssclark@facstaff.wisc.edu
UW Comprehensive Cancer Ctr
University of Wisconsin
Madison, WI 53792

"Since Ptolemy was once mistaken over his basic tenants, would it not be
foolish to trust what moderns are saying now?" Montaigne, An Apology for
Raymond Sebond, 1580