Re: Testing Darwinism

Walter ReMine (wjremine@mmm.com)
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 14:15:56 -0600

Brian Hendrsn (spelling ?) wrote:

>The problem with Walter's statements stems from his perceptions of
>the world, his worldview. His side demands that we start with
>perfection and then work to understand and explain it.

Once again, that mis-represents my view. I do NOT demand that we "start
with perfection". Rather, I demand that evolutionists apply to their own
theory the same criteria they used in court cases against creation theory.

Brian, though he didn't intend it, has given us yet another (of the
countless) run-arounds on this issue. The issue is not "perfection", it is
testability.

Walter ReMine
P.O. Box 28006
Saint Paul, MN 55128