Re: Evolution and the Christian - info in Chinese needed?

John P Turnbull (jpt@ccfdev.eeg.ccf.org)
Thu, 19 Oct 95 8:48:34 EDT

--

John P. Turnbull (jpt@ccfadm.eeg.ccf.org)Cleveland Clinic FoundationDept. of Neurology, Section of Neurological ComputingM52-119500 Euclid Ave.Cleveland Ohio 44195Telephone (216) 444-8041; FAX (216) 444-9401