RE: Common cause

From: <RFaussette@aol.com>
Date: Sat Dec 25 2004 - 12:02:22 EST

This is from Wikipedia:

The term "far-right" is often used to describe persons or groups who hold nationalist, racist, religious extremist, or reactionary views. This can include ideologies that range from absolute monarchism to neo-nazism and fascism. The term has also been used for certain populist or authoritarian regimes.