Re: Scientific theory

From: Wayne Shelton <wdshel@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 12:39:12 EST

Isn't there a variation similar to this in
azaleas in the Appalachians Mountains? I seem to
remember that from Grad school in Knoxville many
years ago. The the nearby populations were able
to cross pollinate, but the distant ones were
genetically different so as to not allow
reproduction.

Wayne

--- Don Winterstein <dfwinterstein@msn.com>

bivalve<mailto:bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com>